Today was a rough day when it came to teething. But by all other accounts, we made the best of it and had a fantastic day with the little man. Don't get me wrong - the naps were a disaster and teething is a BUMMER - but we still managed to have lots of highlights.
![]() |
| Snack break at the mall while Papa gets a haircut. |
![]() |
| Checking out the new fashion. |
![]() |
| Thank goodness Papa is tall enough to let him play with the displays. |
![]() |
| I was pushing the empty stroller while Matt carried Jack out to the car. I realized I was alone after a few minutes and found these two back at the fountain. |
![]() |
| First fort? |
![]() |
| Unpacking his stuff from The Honest Company. |
![]() |
| Beating the teething blues with a swim! |
![]() |
| Enjoying story time a little too much. |








No comments:
Post a Comment